TOP 9 teams
The jury selected 9 teams for the accelerator program of the 16th season of Ajujahi, who will continue the competition for the main prize of Ajujaht.
TOP9 startups that continue their journey in Ajujaht:
- Raw Edge – a company, which produces a 100% natural vegetable and berry juice fermented with lactic acid bacteria, probiotics, and a low-calorie drink that does not contain caffeine, artificial additives, or added sugar. The drink contains naturally good bacteria that support the microflora of the stomach and thereby improve well-being, health, and athletic performance.
- Cerebrum Hub – A B2C online learning platform that provides results-oriented retraining programs for working adults.
- Baun – A company that aims to make single-use shopping bags unnecessary by offering reusable and depositable shopping bags made from recycled material.
- Mossy – A company that produces air purifiers with environmentally friendly filters to replace HEPA filters that do not degrade in nature.
- Cara Health – A healthcare/technology startup focused on improving the health and well-being of mothers throughout pregnancy and childbirth. The company has created a new type of medical practice that combines preventive traditional medicine with complementary services.
- HopLocal – A platform for companies that helps you quickly and conveniently find suitable team events.
- Funki – An environmentally friendly, healthy, nutritious and allergy-free alternative to meat products based on mycoprotein. Funk products have a high protein and fiber content, reminiscent of the texture of fillet meat.
- Ray Foil – A compact and lightweight electric hydrofoil (eFoil) that fits into a backpack if needed.
- KIUD packaging– A company that offers durable and recycled textile waste packaging material, replacing disposable corrugated cardboard and veneer used in the packaging industry.